Freeway Insurance was originally founded in 1987. They are arguably one of the best privately held insurance coverage and distribution company in the United States. They are also apparently one of the largest employing over 2000 employees.
Freeway Insurance offers insurance plans and policies ranging from the most basic to the most premium. Freeway Insurance’s value proposition is mostly centered on customer focused and differentiated insurance services with exclusive discounts.
Freeway Insurance has wide coverage in regard to their service offerings in the United States. They try to achieve such an objective by deploying two teams, English and Spanish, in serving customers. Freeway Insurance covers most parts of the United States by establishing offices in different regions in the country.
Freeway Insurance Types and Plans
Freeway Insurance believes in growth and change. They intensify their efforts by engaging in research to develop and expand their insurance plans to better cover all prospective customers.
Freeway Insurance offers a variety of insurance plans comprising;
- * Auto Insurance
- * Truck Insurance
- * Commercial Vehicle
- * Flood Insurance
- * Fire Insurance
- * Renters
- * Homeowners
- * Motorcycle Insurance
- * ATV Insurance
- * Watercraft
- * Boat Insurance
- * Identity Theft Insurance
- * Small Commercial Insurance
- * AD&D
- * Telemedicine Insurance
- * Life Insurance
Freeway Key Insurance Plans
- * Auto Insurance : Auto or car insurance policy is basically a contract between the insurance firm and the one being insured against damage caused to and by the person’s automobile. There are four keywords worth noting; premium, exclusions, payout and coverage. Premium is the amount paid by the one being insured. Exclusions are conditions that will not be covered by the policy. Coverage is what will be considered to cover the insured in any case. Payout is the amount to be received by the insured to cater for the damage.
These keywords apply to all kinds of insurance policies.
- * Truck Insurance: The situation is very similar to that of the auto insurance policy.
- * Flood Insurance: Flood insurance policy guarantees the insured some money in the case of loss or destruction of property in the case of a flood.
- * Life Insurance: Life insurance policy is a contract between the one to be insured and the insurance firm to pay some amount to the person’s family or next of kin in the unavoidable event of death.
Freeway Insurance Contact Details
- * Mailing Address
Freeway Insurance Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 669
Cypress, CA 90630
- * Customer Service Phone
- Headquarters Phone
- * E-mail Addresses
Customer Service: [email protected]
Accounts Payable: [email protected]
Freeway Insurance Location
Freeway Insurance has locations in and around all 50 states of the United States of America.
- * Headquarters Location
7711 Center Ave #200
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Freeway Insurance Website and Social Media
- * Website
- * Social Media