Zola Ivy Murphy is the daughter of Eddie Murphy. Zola Ivy Murphy’s father Eddie is an American actor, comedian, writer, producer, and singer. He rose to fame on the sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live, for which he was a regular cast member from 1980 to 1984.
Zola Ivy Murphy: Profile Summary
|Born Name||Izzy Oona Murphy|
|Famous as||Daughter of Eddie Murphy|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles California, USA|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Sibling||Sisters: 5 Brothers: 4|
|Parents||Father: Eddie Murphy Mother: Nicole Mitchell Murphy|
Zola Ivy Murphy is a model by profession. She is famous for being the daughter of Eddie Murphy who is one of the most successful comedians of all time.
Eddie Murphy’s daughter, Zola Ivy Murphy was born on 24th December 1999, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America. As of 2021, she is 21 years old and belongs of American nationality. Zola celebrates her birthday a day before Christmas, on 24 December every year and her birth sign is Capricorn. She is the daughter of parents named Eddie Murphy and Nicole Mitchell Murphy.
Zola Ivy Murphy’s mother, Nicole Mitchell Murphy is a former fashion model, designer, TV personality, entrepreneur, as well as an actress. Whereas her father is a veteran actor, comedian, singer, producer, and screenplay writer.
Zola is not the only child of her father, While she is all grown up, her father, Eddie Murphy welcomed his tenth child into the world, this time with longtime partner, Paige Butcher. On November 30, 2018, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy who is adjusting seamlessly into their blended family. Zola had spent her childhood playing with her siblings named Bella Zahra Murphy, Miles Mitchell Murphy, Shayne Audra Murphy, Bria Murphy, Christian Murphy, and Eric Murphy.
She graduated in the United States from Beverly Hills Private School. further, she attended the University of California. There is no additional data about her early life, childhood, and academics. Moving towards Zola Ivy Murphy’s career, she had currently signed with IMG Models and is on her way to carving a successful career in modeling. Besides this, there is no information regarding her career as she had come to fame due to her father. She has earned enough money through her career as an actress. She has earned much which has fulfilled her as well as her family’s needs. Zola Ivy Murphy’s sister Bella Murphy has worked as the co-star in the latest released movie “Coming 2 America” alongside their father Eddie Murphy.
ALSO, READ; Prince Michael Jackson II, Michael Jackson’s son
Zola Ivy Murphy is active on Instagram; in the past, she shared pics of her boyfriend Wilson Anyanwu but removed them. She doesn’t have a boyfriend or hasn’t made any relationship public in 2021.
Eddie Murphy Model Daughter, Zola Ivy Murphy Wiki & Bio
- Zola Ivy Murphy took birth on December 24, 1999, in Los Angeles City in California, United States.
- Ivy primary got popularity for being the Coming 2 America lead actor Eddie Murphy’s daughter.
- Her father is a famous American Comedian, Film Producer, Actor, Writer, and Musician.
- Zola’s mother, Nicole Mitchell Murphy, is a well-known American model but got divorced from Eddie on April 17, 2006.
- Even though her father was a professional actor, she always wanted to become a model like her mother and began her career with IMG models.
- She has four siblings Bella Zahra Murphy, Miles Mitchell Murphy, Shayne Audra Murphy, and Bria Murphy.
- Iva also has Five Step siblings Eric Murphy, Christian Murphy, Max Charles Murphy, Izzy Oona Murphy, and Angel Iris Murphy Brown from her father’s other relationships.